Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
Georgia Society of the American College of Surgeons 2019 Annual Meeting
Day of Trauma and Obesity Day
August 16 - 18, 2019
King and Prince Resort - St. Simons Island, GA
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email email@example.com.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in Georgia.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Georgia – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on August 16 - 18, 2019 in St. Simons Island, GA if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by June 17, 2019 at 11:59pm ET
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- Trauma – Only submissions directly related to trauma surgery will be considered. Submissions related to acute care surgery and/or emergency general surgery should be submitted in the General/Specialty Surgery Competition. Only resident and fellows-in-training submissions are eligible to advance to the COT Region IV competition.
- General/Specialty Surgery – The topics have been expanded to include general and specialty surgery.