Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
Georgia Society of the American College of Surgeons
Georgia Committee on Trauma
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email email@example.com.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in Georgia.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Georgia – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by midnight on June 15, 2022.
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- Trauma – Only submissions directly related to trauma surgery will be considered. Submissions related to acute care surgery and/or emergency general surgery should be submitted in the General/Specialty Surgery Competition. Only resident and fellows-in-training submissions are eligible to advance to the COT Region IV competition.
- General/Specialty Surgery – The topics have been expanded to include general and specialty surgery.