Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
2022 MD ACS Annual Spring Meeting
Saturday, March 19, 2022 via Zoom
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email email@example.com.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on Saturday, March 19, 2022 via Zoom if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by Friday, February 11, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion
Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- The Best Paper award is open to all residents, medical students, and research trainees.
- Cash prizes awarded.