Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
2024 Maryland Chapter, American College of Surgeons
March 23, 2024
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit the abstract.
The principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please contact us.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent the original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on March 23, 2024 if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Submit the abstract using the online submission form by January 8, 2024 at 11:59 pm EST
- Two categories - General Surgery and Cancer
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion
Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- The Best Paper award is open to all residents, medical students, and research trainees.
- Cash prizes awarded.