Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
2019 North Texas ACS Meeting
February 22 – 23, 2019
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by November 14, 2018 at 11:59pm CDT.
- Online submissions only.
- You may submit more than one abstract per person presenter/senior author.
- Upload graph or charts in .jpg format only (not counted in the 3,000 characters)
- The abstract body (not counting abstract title or author string) must not exceed 3,000 characters (including spaces).
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on February 22-23, 2019 if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Papers can be presented, but not published, prior to presenting at the North Texas Chapter Meeting.
|September 5, 2018||Call for Abstracts Opens|
|November 14, 2018||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|December 2018||Meeting Registration Opens|
|By December 11, 2018||Abstract Notifications Sent|