Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
2019 TNACS Annual Meeting
August 9 - 11, 2019
The Westin, Chattanooga, TN
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training or fellows-in-training programs in Tennessee.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Tennessee – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on August 9-11, 2019 in Chattanooga, TN if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by April 18, 2019 at 11:59 pm CT
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- Timothy Fabian Trauma Paper Competition – Only submissions directly related to trauma surgery will be considered. Submissions related to acute care surgery and/or emergency general surgery should be submitted in the Leonard Hines / Calvin Morgan Basic Science / Clinical Science Paper Competition. Only resident and fellows-in-training submissions are eligible to advance to the COT Region IV competition.
- Phillip Burns Cancer Paper Competition – The topic must be specific to oncology. Submissions not selected for podium presentation may receive an invitation to display a poster presentation at the Tennessee Chapter Annual Meeting, August 9-11, Chattanooga, TN.
- Leonard Hines / Calvin Morgan Basic Science / Clinical Science Paper Competition – The topics may include general or specialty surgery. Submissions not selected for podium presentation may receive an invitation to display a poster presentation at the Tennessee Chapter Annual Meeting, August 9-11, Chattanooga, TN.