Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
2019 Annual Conference
November 8-9, 2019
The Wisconsin Surgical Society - 2019 Annual Meeting
Call for Abstracts is Now Open!
Deadline: Thursday, August 22, 2019
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and principal contact will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resident and student oral and poster presentations will occur during the morning and afternoon sessions on Friday.
- Resident video, ACP presentations, and member presentations will occur on Saturday.
- All submissions will be considered but must be submitted through the online website.
- CME credit is provided through conference attendance, and CME questions must be provided at the time of abstract submission.
- Please pay close attention to the ACS requirements for your CME questions.
- Your submission will not be considered if all components are not completed accurately by the deadline.
Oral and Video Submissions
- Members and advanced care practitioners are invited to submit abstracts for oral or video presentations on Saturday morning.
- To be considered for a video presentation, simply submit a summary of content and informational objectives through the abstract submission website.
- Please do not plan to include voice narration in the video, and limit video length to 7 minutes.
- Bringing along a backup copy of your presentation/video is highly recommended.
- Those who submit an abstract will be notified by Monday, September 16th about its status.
- Awards for presentations will be provided to the best clinical presentation, best basic science presentation, and best poster presentation.
- Recipients will be honored at a reception on Friday evening. Medical students, residents, and fellows are eligible for these competitions.
Commission on Cancer Physician-in-Training Cancer Research Paper Competition
- One or more paper(s) from the WSS will be selected for consideration of this national award.
- For more information on the Cancer Research Paper Competition, please contact Amanda Kong, MD, FACS at email@example.com.
- The eligibility requirements for this competition are as follows:
- Presentation by resident or fellow only.
- Topic related to the mission of the Commission on Cancer.
- The manuscript must not have been published in a peer-reviewed journal and can only be submitted to one State Chapter per calendar year.