Login to Complete an Abstract or to Access Reviewer Panel
2020 Annual Conference
November 6, 2020
The Wisconsin Surgical Society - 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
Call for Abstracts is Now Open!
Deadline: September 15, 2020 at 6:00 PM CT
After you select "Submit an Abstract" you will then need to create an account. This will allow you to save and return to your incomplete submission before you submit.
The presenter and WSS Sponsor will receive an auto-generated confirmation email, when the submission is submitted/finalized. If you need to make any changes after you submit/finalize, please email email@example.com.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented virtually on Friday, November 6, 2020. Further details on the format of the virtual presentation will be provided. Despite the virtual format, we still plan for the sessions to be interactive.
- Surgeons, students, residents, advance practice practitioners, nurses, and researchers are all welcome to submit abstracts related to basic science, clinical, and health services research; quality improvement projects; education, policy, and advocacy initiatives; interesting case reports; and any other surgery-related topic you wish to share with the WSS community.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online website in order to be considered. Your submission will not be considered if all components are not completed by the deadline.
- You may submit more than one abstract, but only one will be accepted for presentation. You may be a co-author or senior author on an unlimited number of abstracts.
- All abstracts must be sponsored by a WSS member.
- CME credit is provided through conference attendance. CME questions must be provided at the time of abstract submission. Please pay close attention to the ACS requirements for your CME questions.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent out by September 28th.
- Awards for presentations will be provided to the highest rated abstracts.